Land and Shade (feature film)
After having left a long time ago, a humble country sugar cane worker returns home to meet his grandson and deal with the hardships his family has been put into.
‘Land and shade’ / ‘La Tierra y la Sombra’, directed by César Acevedo, won the Caméra d’Or in Cannes during the The 68th annual Cannes Film Festival.
The Caméra d’Or is the award given for the best first feature film presented in one of the Cannes’ selections.
- Producer: Burning Blue
- Director: César Augusto AcevedoGarcía
- Camera: Mateo Guzmán
- Editor: Miguel Schverdfinger
- VFX supervisor : David van Heeswijk
- Compositing /VFX: Luuk Meijer, Bart Otto, Timo Aaldriks, Martin Nečas-Niessner, Jenny van Son
- Color grading: Daphne Maierna