In a dystopian near future, single people, according to the laws of The City, are taken to The Hotel, where they are obliged to find a romantic partner in forty-five days or are transformed into beasts and sent off into The Woods.
The Lobster from director Yorgos Lanthimos won Prix du Jury at Cannes film festival 2015.
- Producer: Element Pictures (IR)
- Co -Producer: Lemming film (NL)
- Director: Yorgos Lanthimo
- Camera: Thimios Bakatakis
- Editor: Yorgos Mavropsaridis
- Additional Compositing /VFX: David van Heeswijk, Luuk Meijer, Timo Aaldriks, Martin Nečas-Niessner,
- Color grading: Tony Ford